UV CARE 가 필요하다면 그 길목에서 UV SMT의 기술력이 도움이 되어드리겠습니다.

고객게시판

zhang boxer

페이지 정보

• Dina Segura

• 2024-09-22

• 2 회

• 0 건

본문

Con sus posibilidades, su carrera estaba en Estados Unidos. De hecho, sólo ha peleado cuatro veces como profesional en su país. Se pasó al pugilismo rentado con 31 años, pese a ello le fueron llevando la carrera con calma. Él siempre ha mantenido que la edad no importa si te cuidas. En su caso está en lo cierto, ya que poco a poco fue creciendo. En 2018 vivió un punto de inflexión. Sufrió cáncer en la tiroides y estuvo un año sin competir. Aquí volvió a demostrar su talante, no comunicó nada y pasó la enfermedad con la mayor discreción.

Zhang was born on May 2, 1983, in Qianzhangying village, Shicaoji Township, Shenqiu County, Zhoukou, Henan Province, China. Zhang is the tallest member of his family. By 15 years of age, he was 1.95 meters tall and weighed 120 kg. His father, Zhang Tan (1948–2020 ), was 1.76 meters tall while his mother, Deng Yuying stood just a shade over 1.6 meters tall. His elder brother and elder sister are of a more normal height.

Zhang was highly regarded by American promoters by 2009 but his career stalled between 2009 and 2019 owing to a combination of his duties to Chinese national boxing obligations, mismanagement and accompanying legal issues, and his visa problems. Until Zhang signed with Matchroom Sport USA in 2020 at 37 years of age, he was excluded from boxing's top ranks.

It’s just not popular. Not yet anyway. China has 1.4 billion people, but, says promoter Bob Arum, "that doesn’t mean anything. India has number of people, and you couldn’t sell a ticket to Mahatma Gandhi fighting for the title." In 2013, Arum signed Zou Shiming, Zhang’s Olympic teammate. The relationship was successful, with Zou even winning a 112-pound title. But he failed to capture national interest. "The problem was the guy couldn’t f—ing fight," says Arum. "He won two gold medals, I don’t know how, but he couldn’t fight." Zhang, Arum says, is different. "Heavyweights are the baddest guys in the world," says Arum. "And I think his ability is much greater than Zou’s was."

China's Zhang, 41, connected with a perfectly timed counter right hook that spun Wilder in a daze. With Wilder defenseless, Zhang (27-2-1, 21 KOs) sprinted in and smashed him with another right hand that planted the American hard on the canvas.

The interim belt which Zhang now possesses puts him in a pivotal position in a heavyweight division that is at the precipice of great change. THE RING champion Oleksandr Usyk, who also holds the WBO, IBF and WBA titles, will finally meet WBC titleholder Tyson Fury on May 18, and with so many mandatory challenges left to fulfill, there remains a good chance that the belts will immediately splinter after they are unified.

L'ancien champion du monde de boxe Anthony Joshua a donné des informations assez précises sur son prochain combat. Parlant à talkSPORT, Joshua a déclaré que son prochain combat aurait lieu le 20 ou le 21 septembre au stade Wembley à Londres. AJ a révélé qu'il y avait quatre noms potentiels…

Na kolejnych mistrzostwach świata w Chicago w 2007 zdobył brązowy medal, pokonując kolejno Nurpaisa Torobekova, Rustama Rygebayeva i Daniela Beahana, jednak w półfinale przegrał z Wiaczesławem Hłazkowem .

If the WBO belt is vacated, the interim titleholder would become the full WBO champion. If it isn’t, then Zhang could potentially make millions in a showdown against a heavyweight champion whose marketability will be at an all-time high.

Zhang has a rematch clause, so he can force a second fight with Parker. What’s clear is Zhang needs to lose weight to get back down to where he was for his two wins over Joe Joyce. That version of Zhang would have been lethal tonight, as he was devasting in those two fights against Joyce.

"Shaun has been telling me every day in training that I’m not only a big puncher. I’m a smart boxer and I have a high boxing IQ," said Zhang, who hit the punching bag for 11 straight minutes before finishing up training on the speed bag.

El desenlace llegó a los 3:07 minutos del tercer round con un cruzado de derecha que mandó a la lona al púgil local que no pudo recuperarse. El árbitro Steve Gray prefirió acabar la contienda a pesar de que el golpe llegó casi junto con la campanada final del asalto.

Of his 24 career victories, 19 came by way of knockout, securing Zhilei's reputation as a fierce puncher. Despite having no total title wins or title fight KO wins to his name, zhilei zhang knockout's fights continue to draw significant attention and admiration from boxing enthusiasts worldwide.

photo-1560089000-7433a4ebbd64?ixlib=rb-4.0.3A few months after Zhang’s debut, Dynasty Boxing went bust. "We ran out of money," says Terry. The Lanes exited the business. Duva pivoted Zhang to Roc Nation, with Duva joining as an executive. Roc Nation—like many new promoters—entered boxing with a bunch of money and no plan. Zhang continued to fight but often at low-profile shows. When he did get opportunities he stumbled. In 2015, Zhang, fighting on the undercard of Miguel Cotto’s middleweight title defense against Canelo Álvarez, faced Juan Goode. Zhang was knocked down in the fourth round, narrowly squeezing out a decision. "He looked like s---," says Duva. "His training, his diet, his living habits, they were all bad." The next year George returned and addressed it, laying out a structured schedule and enlisting nutritionists.