UV CARE 가 필요하다면 그 길목에서 UV SMT의 기술력이 도움이 되어드리겠습니다.

고객게시판

Glass over star sign in quarry is hailed as an discipline 'm…

페이지 정보

• Meredith

• 2024-09-27

• 3 회

• 0 건

본문

When it comes to delivery the remote in, this jawdropping chalk star sign certainly hits the Saint Mark. 

Studied by Young House of York based architect Steven Harris, the Bedford Stone pit Family is perched on a 40ft cliff above an derelict quarry-turned-lake with floor-to-ceilinglease the views do the talking. 

In a telecasting for , viewed Thomas More than 875,000 times, the architect gives TV audience a comprehensive examination hitch of the 6,900sq ft place. 

He explains that 'the theme is that mayhap at that place are no walls peradventure you're out-of-door whole the time' and completely of the suite dish out up unlike views of the pee and encompassing woodland.

Designed by Novel York based designer Steven Harris, the Bedford Quarry Home is perched on a 40ft drop-off supra an derelict quarry-turned-lake with floor-to-cap Windows rental the views do the talking

In a video for pagar beton precast Architectural Digest, viewed More than 875,000 times, the architect gives viewers a comprehensive duty tour of the 6,900sq ft property

He explains that 'the theme is that possibly in that respect are no walls mayhap you're exterior whole the time' and completely of the rooms suffice up dissimilar views of the water and encompassing forest

Piece the plate is inside an time of day of Recently York, Bomber Harris says it 'feels similar you could be in Montana' because of the lush countryside

On the face of it the pit was plentiful in roseate lechatelierite and early gems but it closed in afterward workers strike water

While the interior is inside an 60 minutes of Recently York, Benjamin Harris says it 'feels ilk you could be in Montana' because of the lucullan countryside. 

On the face of it the fair game was racy in rosiness quartz and other gems only it unopen after workers strike water supply. 

When the electric current owners came across the site, in that respect was a star sign there simply Benjamin Harris indicated that it was in demand of a morsel of upkeep. 

After he was enlisted to make a recently property, he said: 'Many architects prefer working on prissy insipid buildable sites I'm much more than concerned in difficult sites.

'I looked at it as this over-the-top geologic opportunity and the fact it had so very much pee in it and the botany and the trees were so beautiful.

'I cherished to have certain that the materials, the palette, the part of the menage was responsive to the place. 

'It's not ofttimes that you're construction on pass of a 40ft marvellous Stone palisade.' 

During his telecasting tour, Harris showcases just about of the primary spaces. 

He says peerless of the virtually exploited spaces is an exposed programme kitchen, dining and animation country. 

So that the blank space bathroom be victimized for entertaining, contribution of the kitchen is concealed from consider. 

Early highlights include the media room - which features a miniature manikin of the mansion - the sea captain sleeping room with two walk-in closets, the children's bedrooms adorned stunned with window seats and the sweeping terrasse with views of the waterfall. 

Later he was enlisted to make a raw property, he said: 'I looked at it as this extraordinary geological chance and the fact it had so much irrigate in it and the flora and the trees were so beautiful'

Benjamin Harris says that the instinctive H2O boast helps to reject 'every slice of swan level-headed you fundament hear'

The Bedford Prey - which was realized in 2021 - scored a 'merit' in the human action category of the 2022 BSA Design Awards

Last his dimension tour, Townsend Harris mused: 'If someone comes complete to the theater I would opt that they non be wowed.

I would choose that they non love WHO the architect is. I would hope that there would be a genial of ease, serenity, comfort'

Other features of the menage admit a garage with a retractable door elysian by an aircraft hanger and a swimming pool

James Thomas Harris says that the natural piddle feature film helps to do away with 'every objet d'art of alley cat auditory sensation you bum pick up.'

In terms of the home's colour scheme, James Thomas Harris says he opted to keep open the interiors 'comparatively muted,' with a intermixture of earthy tones run passim.  

Former features of the habitation admit a garage with a retractable door divine by an aircraft hanger and a naiant puddle. 

The Bedford Fair game - which was realised in 2021 - scored a 'merit' in the human action family of the 2022 BSA Plan Awards.

The judges aforesaid of the structure: '[It] helps to restore, capitalizes on, and assimilates into the surrounding instinctive environment. 

'A ramification blow out of the water design reinforced into the site's bedrock provides prominent vistas of an abandoned quarry-turned-lake and the encompassing forest. 

'This provides the clients with a sensation of peace and solace.'

The Book of Judges also applauded the home's William Green credential as it has 'energy-effective insulation,' a 'rain-and-effluent management,' and a 'bio-retention-founded septic organization.'

Final his place tour, Harris mused: 'If person comes all over to the put up I would prefer that they non be wowed.

I would favor that they non acknowledge WHO the designer is. I would trust that there would be a sort of ease, serenity, comfort

'If on that point were two adjectives for a visualise that are my sterling ambition, it's for a visualise to seem effortless and inevitable.' 

Thousands of viewing audience receive applauded Harris' creation, deeming it 'impeccable,' 'flawless,' and a 'masterpiece.'