UV CARE 가 필요하다면 그 길목에서 UV SMT의 기술력이 도움이 되어드리겠습니다.

고객게시판

Why All The Fuss Over Best Car Seats Newborn?

페이지 정보

• Wilbur Dobbs

• 2024-09-10

• 10 회

• 0 건

본문

maxi-cosi-rodifix-s-i-size-high-back-booster-seat-100-150-cm-3-5-12-years-child-car-seat-3-recline-positions-adjustable-height-width-g-cell-side-impact-protection-airprotect-basic-black-1.jpgThe Best Car Seats Newborn

maxi-cosi-pearl-360-i-size-baby-car-seat-3-months-4-years-61-105-cm-360-car-seat-swivel-one-hand-rotation-climaflow-easy-in-harness-g-cell-side-impact-protection-authentic-graphite-1147.jpgCheck with a certified child security technician (CPST) prior to purchasing an infant car seat for your newborn. They can help you choose the best car seat newborn car seat for your newborn.

Car seats for infants are specifically designed for babies and can only be used rear-facing. Some can be slid into strollers to make transport more convenient.

Axkid One i-Size

The Axkid One is an i-Size car seat that offers extended rear-facing for up to 7 years old and is suitable from birth (with the infant insert for the One+) to around age 6. It is constructed of tough plastics, metal and a solid base. The headrest can be adjusted by pressing a single button. This lets older children have more leg room. The side impact protection is a little difficult to slide on, but it seems to work and is easy to use.

The seat is extremely simple to put together - there are six steps that can be explained and an anti-rotational bar which clicks into place as you fold the leg support. It's a simple procedure that will take about 30 second with practice. It's also light making it easier to handle. The ISOFIX connectors are easily incorporated into the Isofix points on the vehicle. There is an audio signal that informs you if the seat is in the correct position.

The Axkid One 2 is an upgrade of the very well-known Axkid ONE and has over 150 enhancements - many of them on the inside so you don't see them but they make the car seat more secure and more comfortable to use. more comfortable for your child. It is the only rear-facing ISOFIX car seat with the weight/height limit of 23kg/125cm. It's i-Size Plus approved which is the highest level of safety testing. It has a long backrest, which allows you to keep your child rear-facing for longer, and research has shown that this is the most secure way to travel.

Cybex Cloud T

The Cybex Cloud T car seat is stylish and striking. It has plenty to offer. It is compatible with iSize and travel systems. It also features a seamless 180deg swivel entrance (when coupled with an optional Base T ISOfix base). This allows you to easily get your child into and out of the vehicle. It also has a Newborn Inlay which promotes a near flat lying position for smaller newborns and premature babies. This is safer and lessens respiratory issues. However it is possible to remove this as your baby grows. It also has Linear Side Impact Protection, which reduces impact forces by up 25% and directs them away.

The breathable fabrics as well as the adjustable canopy ensure that your baby will enjoy a relaxing ride. The advanced air ventilation system keeps the temperature constant to ensure that your child remains cool during long journeys.

Additionally, the XXL Sun Canopy is made from UPF50+ fabrics to provide your child with plenty of UV protection and shield them from wind and noisy surroundings like a cosy cocoon. You'll also appreciate the unique recline function that allows your child to lay in a flat position outside the car and recline near-flat inside the vehicle.

Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus

Designed for babies from birth up to 12 months old The Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus car seat is an easy-to-use infant car seat with a variety of amazing features. It is a car seat for children aged 0+ that is compatible with the FamilyFix 360 base (sold separately) and comes with state-of-the-art safety features, including high-tech impact-absorbing side protection and topside wings to protect your baby in the event of a collision.

It also features an infant carrier seat-hug baby inlay that can be removed once your baby grows older. It is well-padded to ensure maximum comfort. The seat is easy-to-install and comes with clear directions. It also comes with an integrated display panel that provides visual and audio feedback when the ISOFIX connectors are clicked in the correct order. For those without ISOFIX the seat is simple to connect to the seat belt of your vehicle.

The Pebble is a lightweight, easy-to-transport car seat. It comes with a sturdy handle that can be adjusted to different positions. It is an ideal infant car seat for travel because it is easy to lift in and out of taxis as well as grandparents vehicles.

The Maxi-Cosi Pebble comes in a assortment of colors. New designs are added regularly. Our review unit was the Triangle Flow design, which is decorated with tiny triangles for a pixelated effect and comes with a baby-hug inlay that can be removed once your child has grown out of it. It's a stylish and attractive car seat that's easy to use.

Nuna Pipa

The Nuna Pipa is a car seat designed by a team of Dutch designers. Their goal is to create products that are stylish and user-friendly. It's safe to say that they have succeeded with the Pipa. The seat has won numerous awards, including silver in the category Group 0+ at the UK's 2014 Prima Baby Awards. This car seat is also available in a lighter model called the Pipa Lite Lx.

Both versions of this seat come with excellent safety features and are highly rated. The base for this seat includes a load leg as well as strong lower anchors, which help to keep the seat safe during crashes. It also has an anti-rebounding bar to reduce rotation, and absorb the force of a crash.

The car seat newborn seat is equipped with a harness that is not rethread and a head support that is adjustable that makes it easy to adapt with your child's needs. It can be used from the age of one, and up to 13kg. It is also GREENGUARD Gold certified, which means it is low-chemical emissions and is more sustainable for the environment.

While the Pipa is a great option for many families, it may not be suitable for parents with small babies or extremely tall ones. It doesn't come with a built-in good infant car seats padding, and you'll need to purchase a separate infant insert and the crotch buckle pad. The padding is light and comfortable, so it's not a major issue.

Nuna Pipa is also ideal for parents who use taxis or rideshares but do not want the hassle of installing a base. All you have to do is push the latches onto the vehicle's anchors, and a light will change to green if the seat has been properly installed.

Joie i-Snug 2

The i-Snug 2 is equipped with the unique Tri-Protect Headrest, which comes with Intelli-Fit Memory Foam. It is in compliance with the highest standards for side impact R129. The baby seat includes a newborn insert, and its height can be adjusted easily. It's perfect for your everyday travels and is compatible with Joie strollers that support adapters and other strollers from other brands. The fabrics are easy to wash and the canopy provides additional protection against sun radiation.

One of the lightest i-Size infant car seat without compromising safety, it's easy to carry and handle. The i-Snug 2 can be used as part of the Encore Spinning System with the 360deg rotating base iBase Encore. It's compatible with Joie Clickfit, i-Base lx, and i-Base Advance car seat bases too. When your child is no longer using the i-Snug 2, they can switch it to the i-Harbour toddler seat for years of safe travels.

Created to ensure your child is comfortable, the iSnug 3 is suitable for use up to 13kg and up to 75 cm tall. Its 3-point harness, with its covered buckles ensures a secure fit for your child when they travel. The i-Snug 3 also has the Grow Together headrest, which can be adjusted to suit your child's requirements without having to remove the harness.